The BanSec Dashboard
BanSec Dashboard is a web application security scanner that scans your system once a day. It takes approximately 6 days to establish a good security baseline, after this your site will be continuously scanned for changes.
BanSec Dashboard aims to reliably provide three items:
- Calculate a risk factor for your system, indicating the risk of intrusion.
- Communicate changes as it detects them.
- Clearly outline your current security stance by describing it in easy-to-understand terms.
The BanSec Dashboard provides insight into your application’s security, be it your personal website, companies domain or a custom application.
- Similar Domain Scanning – find newly registered similar domain to stop planned phishing attacks before they start.
- WordPress Vulnerability Scan – will analyse your plugins, theme and WordPress install for vulnerable versions.
- DNS Monitoring – monitor your site for changes in DNS.
- Infrastructure Monitoring – find the weak-points in your infrastructure.
- Web Application Analysis – find insecure settings and test for OWASP